The Center for Family Health & Education’s hosts a series of health education workshops to provide CFHE patients with the tools and information that they need to make healthy choices. These programs focus on prevention, self-management skills, healthy lifestyle behaviors and more. Classes and health education materials are available to patients and community members free of charge.
Crucial Catch Day (In partnership with the NFL and the American Cancer Society)
- Saturday, October 6th, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Valley Indoor Swap Meet (Parking Lot) 14650 Parthenia Street Panorama City, CA 91402
Chronic Care Support Workshops
- Activate your Heart – In partnership with YMCA/Northridge Dignity Hospital
- Collaborative Action Plan Against Cancer – In partnership with the American Cancer Society
- Diabetes Wellness Rx – In partnership with Northridge Dignity Hospital
Youth Health Education Workshops
- Teen Court – P.E.S.A. (Parents Educators/Teachers and Students in Action
8727 Van Nuys Blvd.,
Panorama City, CA 91402
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.